In France, we are lucky to be able to count on extremely creative CMs, which bring a human and amusing dimension to the brands on Twitter. Once again, this year 2016 has been well served in original and fun reactions from CM.
We invite you to discover our selection of the 10 most creative CM reactions on Twitter in 2016.
SNCF x SFR
@SFR @Mchaumier A joke about the train delays so say. It's unusual! Almost as rare as 4G on your network. 😉
- SNCF (@SNCF) September 21st, 2016
House of Cards
When Frank Underwood makes fun of Manuel Valls and his 49.3 ...
@ HouseOfCards Dear Frank, Democracy is the worst form of Government, except for all others 😉 Never forget! pic.twitter.com/d2pDA5dnsg
- Manuel Valls (@manuelvalls) May 11, 2016
BuzzFeed France x BuzzFeed Germany
When BuzzFeed France scores its German counterpart on the victory of France on Germany at EURO 2016 ...
. @ BuzzFeedGermany you used to call me on my cellphone
late night when you need a goal pic.twitter.com/OaAsrIUa8e
- BuzzFeed France (@BuzzFeedFrance) July 7, 2016
Carrefour knows how to keep a sense of humor in all circumstances!
@janoscul If it's to make a bath we are sorry to announce that it will not work
- Carrefour France (@CarrefourFrance) February 29, 2016
When TF1 goes too far, the king of the joke is there to remember the limits!
Even we would not have dared. //t.co/QNgrmy5uX2
- Official Carambar (@Carambar_France) May 30, 2016
Citroën does not lack humor to react to the reform of spelling ...
It really does not suit us ... How do we do @Acadfrancaise? #ReformeOrthograph #IsAccessCentriflex pic.twitter.com/V3RJqFfg20
- Citroën France (@CitroenFrance) February 4, 2016
Humor, spelling and Pokémon GO ... The winning combo for Free Mobile!
@elphalus In order to become a better trainer, you should first concentrate on this type of pokemon! pic.twitter.com/nKe1N7ccRg
- Free Mobile (@freemobile) July 27, 2016
Following the appointment of Zidane at the head of Real Madrid, the reaction of Eurosport is priceless ...
- "What about you?
- I did not make you misery in 98?
- No, me it was in 2006 "pic.twitter.com/ZlItVj95o9
- Eurosport.fr (@Eurosport_EN) January 5th, 2016
We have fun apparently at LDLC!
. @ LDLC Resumption of technical consulting activities in the most mellow total #keskia cc @CMHallofFame pic.twitter.com/dRDGvywm4z
- LDLC Tech Tips (@LDLC_Tech) May 9, 2016
The Decathlon CM has the tongue hanging on Twitter!
@QBINZE we ask reducs when wearing a sweatshirt "gold and platinum"?
- Decathlon ⛷ (@Decathlon) March 23, 2016